CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Q's Birthday



Q's first birthday was a blast! She loves Yo Gabba Gabba! Hence the Brobee cake

She loves her cousin and brother Alex!!!









She was little frightened of the cake at first... I think it was the unibrow that freaked her out!



She got over the unibrow!!! and then we couldn't get her to stop



Chucky caame out and danced with her...






Q ate crackers pizza cake and ice cream The diaper smelled sweet in the morning!!!


The end


4 comments:

Rachael said...

I still can't believe she is 1 year...that flew way too fast. She is so dang cute and I love her reactions to things. P.S. Love the cake!

Celeste M. Amazing said...

Precious moments.
Q is more adorable today than ever!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Q (yes I know I am a little late but better late than never). Love the cake. Thanks for the invite...I feel so special.

Stacy said...

Awesome job on the cake, so funny she was so freaked out by it. Maybe she didn't want to eat her friend.