CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

OK! So our blog is getting a little rusty!

Truth be known… we couldn’t even remember the password to the blog account! LOL

So, we have some exciting events coming up shortly.  On Tuesday, we have the “gender” ultrasound… and in three weeks, we move into a new neighborhood and new home.  We’re excited and nervous all at the same time.  Deb and I have recently been dealing with missing our friends in Suntrails quite terribly!  More to come shortly…

3 comments:

Denise said...

They're ALIVE...they're alive. So glad to see you back in the blog world. You better let us know what you're having on your blog and not just on facebook (I'm talking to you Debbie). Lunch was fabulous the other day. Also, I love your house-many exciting things are happening in your household. YEAH!!!

Rachael said...

Wow a almost a whole year with no posts...and I have to admit I was a little disapointed with this one. But I know they will get better right? We want to come see your house still, hopefully before it is done but it just might take us that long to get over there.

Stacy said...

so I saw I had a post from carp soup in my google reader, and I couldn't even think of what carp soup was! Good thing we have facebook to stay in touch